Carrier – Clean imei service- This service is our cheapest alternative to unlock At&t phones, it returns codes for all models and Imei#s. However newer models may not be in this data base and may return code not found. On Clean services request go Through At&t and are subject to being rejected/denied. If this is the case a full refund will be issued. Premium service gets code direct from manufacturer so there are no denied/rejected orders.
This service will get codes meeting At&t requirements. Out of contract phones and older models have a higher success rate with this service. In contract may get code but has low success rate.
What This service does: We will provide you a specific Factory code to unlock your At&t locked phone all models (Except iPhone). Unlocking your At&t phone will remove the SIM restriction which was programmed by your service provider to prevent you from using the phone with other carriers/networks. Once you successfully enter the factory unlock code into the At&t phone, your At&t phone will be unlocked and ready to accept not only your current SIM but any SIM card from any GSM service provider worldwide! These are manufacture codes and are 100% working unlock codes.
1. Place sim card in other than At&t.
2. This should bring up screen asking for code. (Make sure to check before ordering if you do not get screen asking for code your phone is hardlocked and this service will not work)
3. Enter code provided.
4. Press enter once phone accepts code you are now permanently unlocked.
No refunds for:
1. Incorrect imei# Please double check before placing order.
2. Phone is not locked to At&t.
3. Hard locked Device’s–must ask for code when non at&t sim card is in (Check before ordering.)
A. We will need video proof of non working codes–Codes are factory direct and work 100%.
B. Once order is placed it can not be stopped or cancelled.
C. If device’s firmware has been altered may have to factory reset to accept code.
If code comes back as Denied/rejected or not found full refund will be issued.
**If code is denied by At&t you will need to use Premium service. 99% of all orders get code with meeting no requirements with Premium service.