USA MetroPCS Device Unlock App. Service
Premium Service: All Device’s. Sucess rate 95%
Models supported: Any Device that Requires MetroPCS Unlock App
Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL (OT-5054N),
Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 4 (OT-5056N),
Alcatel TRU (OT-5065N),
Coolpad Catalyst (3622A),
HTC Desire 530,
HTC Desire 626s,
Kyocera Hydro ELITE (C6740 & C6740N),
LG Aristo (MS210),
LG Leon 4G LTE (MS345),
LG G Stylo (MS631),
LG K7 (MS330),
LG K10 (MS428),
LG G Stylo (MS631),
LG Stylo 2 Plus (MS550),
Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700T1),
Samsung Galaxy On5 (SM-G550T1),
Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930T1),
Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950T1),
Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955T1),
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G360T1),
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530T1),
ZTE Avid Plus (Z828),
ZTE Avid Trio (Z833),
ZTE Obsidian (Z820),
ZTE Zmax Pro (Z981).
MetroPCS is adding New devices. This service will work even if your device is not listed above. As long as your MetroPCS device requires unlock App.
What this service Does:
Device Unlock is an Android app that allows you to request and apply a mobile device unlock directly from the device. The features of this app include the ability to remotely request Mobile Device Unlock without having to contact Customer Care and automatically apply the Mobile Device Unlock to the device without the use of a manual code.
We are now able to Register any IMEI as “Eligible” in the MetroPCS Database so you can unlock your Cell Phone using the “Device Unlock” App.
Must be able to connect to MetroPCS server. This service has a 95% sucess rate.
Full refund will be issued if can not unlock
1.Confirm your device is compatible with The Device Unlock App. Locate the App. : From the Application list, tap Device Unlock. (Note: The application may be located in the MetroPCS folder or Security folder.) If App has been deleted you can do hard reset and app should re-appear. Once you have located the App. Tap the permanent unlock–(see direction on how to unlock) if it returns message like “Device is not eligible”. then this service will work for you device. If you get message like “Communication error” do not order until you can establish communication with server.
2. After verifying this is correct service for your device. Send in your IMEI number and email with order.
To Find your IMEI #—DIAL *#06# like making a call.
1. Connect your Device to Wifi or active Data connection.(Must have a good connection for service to work )
Find and open The Device Unlock App. Look in Application list, Security or may be located in the
2. Once you Locate The Unlock App. Tap On the Permanent Unlock –(See Picture above.)
3. Once unlock is finished processing and successful( ” Device is Permanently unlocked”, restart the device to apply the settings.
***Important Note you must be able to connect to the MetroPCS server.
Full refund will be issued if order can not be completed.
No Refund for the Following:
1. Phone not locked to MetroPCS or not requiring the unlock App. Please check before ordering.
2. Can not complete Unlock due to not being able to Communicate with USA MetroPCS server. Check Before ordering.
3. Changed software/ firmware or changed IMEI. Phone must have Original MetroPCS software or unlock may not work.
A. All Delivery time are working days and are only average times. In rare cases delivery may take longer due to circumstances out of our control.
B. Once order has been started it can not be stopped or cancelled.