TMobile Blacklist removal, bad-imei-esn-fix, Service
USA T-Mobile Blacklist Removal Service
Supports All USA T-Mobile Devices:
Apple iPhone all Models, Samsung, Lg, Nokia any T-Mobile Device.
Service is currently for Reported Lost or Stolen by T-Mobile Customer. Can check status here before ordering. https://www.iphoneasyunlock.com/product/global-blacklist-check-full-detail/
Out of stockJoin Notify Me when back online
Before Ordering Check Status to make sure blacklisted by T-Mobile Here. https://www.t-mobile.com/verifyIMEI.aspx
Reported LOST or STOLEN by T-Mobile Customer Support Only. Not sure of status check here. https://www.iphoneasyunlock.com/product/global-blacklist-check-full-detail/
Average Delivery Time= 4-7 Days
Fraud or Blocked for payment not supported at this time.
This USA T-Mobile Device Blacklist Removal service will Clean your USA T-Mobile iPhone, android or any model IMEI (Device) from: Lost/Stolen status to Clean or unpaid bill status.
This service will turn your Barred T-Mobile device into Unbarred, so you can re-use on the Origin Carrier or submit for Unlock.
***IMPORTANT NOTES FOR BUYERS***
-Check IMEI Status Before Ordering to insure device is barred by T-Mobile.-Free Check here. https://www.t-mobile.com/resources/bring-your-own-phone
– If the device shows Unpaid Bills after cleaning, DO NOT put T-Mobile SIM card inside the device, otherwise it will get blocked again. And there will be no refund for that.
If the device has UNPAID BILLS, After cleaning it will still have unpaid bills.
–If Device has unpaid bills, it’s best to Unlock the Device to use on non T-Mobile carriers or use T-Mobile MVNO Carriers like MetroPCs or Simple Mobile.
– This service is NOT unlocking service you will have to use separate service to unlock.
– This service is NOT iCloud unlocking service.
– This service is NOT FRP unlocking service.
T-Mobile iPhone Blacklisted Removal Service”, “Bad IMEI/ESN Repair/Fix.” Removes From Blacklist Data Base.
No refunds will be issued for:
1. Wrong Service Used. This is for Removing USA T-Mobile Devices from the Blacklist Data base only.
2. Incorrect IMEI. Please Double check before ordering.
3. Re-block- The phone can go back to Blacklist status if:
A) Lost/Stolen and original owner notifies T-Mobile to re-Blacklist.
B)Unpaid bills, Outstanding Balance, T-Mobile may detect and reblock if using T-Mobile sim card.
1. This is Cleaning Service only. This service will not unlock your device. You will need to order separate service after your Phone is Unblocked (cleaned), to Unlock your Device.
2. This service will not bypass iCloud Lock, Security measures or bypass activation.
2. Once order is placed it can not be stopped or cancelled.
3. All delivery times are Working days only and are a average time in rare case service may take longer.
If we are unable to remove T-Mobile Blacklist/Blocked status a full refund will be automatically issued to your PayPal Payment.